In today’s commodity markets, energy products are continually changing and becoming
more complex. With High‐usage volumes, detailed meter data, multiple jurisdictions,
and customized terms, energy bill calculation is far beyond the capabilities of
most billing systems. Utility companies need an adaptive billing solution that meets
the needs of customers, managers, and ultimately the bottom line. Sunsha Utility
Billing software provides a powerful, flexible billing platform to address complex
condition arising in today’s markets.
Identifying the challenges
Deregulation is transforming utility companies. At the most fundamental level, it
forces them to realign their business strategies, becoming more consumer-focused.
But keeping consumers happy is a costly business that doesn't always exist easily
with the budget constraints and increased marketing expenses that go hand-in-hand
with more intense competition.
At the same time, deregulation makes billing more complex. As customers switch from
supplier to supplier to get better deals, the transfer of essential data becomes
an on-going challenge. More accurate analysis and modelling can help to accelerate
a company's ability to respond to market changes.
Sunsha has acquired significant experience, as far as IT systems and services
are concern. In particular, we can provide a wide range of relevant consulting services
that help clients adapt to shifts in regulatory requirements, create and implement
billing and pre-billing procedures and improve customer relations management overall.
- Automated, accurate bill Calculation
- Flexible rate tables rules
- Dynamic configuration by Account
- Standard and custom reports
- Maximize revenue and improve customer satisfaction through accurate timely bills
- Modify regulatory changes without costly source code modification
- Designed for mid‐ market utilities
- Open system works with non-proprietary computer hardware and printers
- Reducing Daily Sales Outstanding
- Reducing Customer Disputes
- Increasing Collection Amount
- Reducing On Account Receipts
- Ensuring Quality Accuracy and meeting Cycle Time Adherence