The Healthcare and Life Sciences industry worldwide is witnessing rapid changes.
Today, technology aids everyone, right from patients and practitioners to pharmaceuticals,
hospitals, labs, clinics, insurers, etc. Minimized medical errors, increased customer
satisfaction, improved tracking, increased reporting, safety, security, and compliance
with quality standards have become top priorities for Healthcare companies.
The demand for quality healthcare and the need to streamline processes have propelled
many hospitals in India towards implementing robust information systems. Hospitals
increasingly face the need to deliver consistent hi-end pa¬tient care while driving
business professionalism in their enterprise. The im¬mediate need is to leverage
the power of information technology in fulfill¬ing this dual purpose. Visionary
hospitals are at present seeking integrated solutions for delivering high-quality
health care. To address the growing need for extended workflow and rapid administration
at hospitals, Sunsha offers a robust base to leverage the unique and integrated
offerings of Sunsha Medi Sun. This product addresses the health care and business
requirements of any type and size of super-specialty and teaching hospitals. we
offer standard soft¬ware solutions that is supported by an extensive understanding
of the care pro¬vider’s business. We leverage our proven strengths in domain knowledge,
technol¬ogy expertise and quality processes to offer value-added solutions and services
to our clients. We help you realize technology needs from a single physician Arial
system to large primary, secondary and tertiary hospital systems.
Sunsha has the expertise in the Healthcare & Life Sciences industry.
- Convergence of IT, clinical processes, advanced medical preparedness & business
processes into an integrated solution
- Workflow improvements & enhanced efficiency levels of Hospital staff
- Reduced patient turnaround time resulting in increased revenues
- Transparent processes critical to meeting medico-legal requirements, e.g. maintaining
- Easy access to health records for patients (radiology reports)
- Enhanced comfort levels for doctors to check and compare a patient’s past record
with current ones on their PC’s
- Ability to move from a discrete to an integrated business system: Real time cash
flow analysis Inventory control Resources control